Monday, April 6, 2015

Pinterest!

Ahhh, Pinterest. Whatever would I do without you? When I read that part of my assignment was to write about a social bookmarking resource I love to use, I got so excited to rave about Pinterest! If you are a teacher and you are looking to expand your idea box, Pinterest is for you. This resource has come to the rescue many times this school year. Whether I need help organizing my student's writing binders, if I'm looking for creative anchor charts, if I need some fun teacher wardrobe ideas, Pinterest is my first stop. If you're going to use it for your classroom, you do have to be careful to make sure whatever you choose to create aligns well with your curriculum and objectives. But, there's no doubt that this resource has plenty for every teacher, regardless of subject or grade level! If you haven't checked it out, please do!

Here is the link to my teaching board, check it out! : Cera's Teaching Pinterest Board

No comments:

Post a Comment